In brief: The objective of this work package is to ensure successful management of the project, from a technical, administrative, and financial perspective. The primary focus will be to deliver the RISE project within the budget and timeline specified in the proposal. Specific objectives include:
- ensure coordination, effective management, control, internal communication and reporting; maintain an adequate risk assessment and management process
- implement an efficient governance structure: Coordinator, General Assembly and Management Board
- ensure the evaluation activities of the Boards supporting RISE: The Scientific Advisory Board and the Stakeholder Panel.
- coordinate integration with EPOS, ARISTOTLE, CSEP, EUROVOLC, COPERNICUS and related projects to have effective integration of the platforms in development
- oversee the project development progress, the overall impact and possible ethical issues
WP1 is closely related to WP8, which is fully dedicated to maximising the impact through a range of exploitation and dissemination actions.
Lead: ETH Zurich
Project Coordinator: Prof. Stefan Wiemer, ETH Zurich
Project Manager: Dr. Banu Mena Cabrera, ETH Zurich
Communication Officer: Michèle Marti, ETH Zurich
Administrative / Financial Officer: Romano Meier, ETH Zurich
Participants: GFZ, INGV, IMO, UNIVBRIS, UEDIN, UNINA, EUCENTRE, UCAM
Contact: Dr. Banu Mena Cabrera